- 99 total residents in-house
- 99 COVID-19 negative residents in-house, which includes residents in-house who have recovered from COVID-19
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among residents: 12/7/22
- No employees are currently out of the facility related to COVID-19
- Date of last COVID-19 positive test among employees: 12/7/22
Our center remains in close communication with local and state health officials to ensure we are taking all the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of this virus. Our center continues to have access to all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes level-3 masks, isolation gowns, face shields, goggles, and other PPE.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Should you have any questions, please contact our center at (757) 393-6864.